Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Getting back to work

The last week has been weird and stressful for all of us. I know that I basically got nothing done last week after the hurricane. I plan to get back to work on the research in the next couple of days, and I plan to have located some opinion polls from 2004 to use in the party ideology section. I will also review the van Dijk article (as I never finished it the first time), and I'll look over the research questions that Pete posted.

I think we need to settle on research questions before we approach the codesheet. Also, have we decided on inter-coder reliability stuff? I think Barry said that we need to do a couple of things in order to make sure that we're covered on that part of the research. I might need clarification on that issue.

Also, can we set a target date for beginning the coding? I feel time slipping away, and it makes me nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home